Thursday, November 18, 2010

PALIN or TRUMP in 2012! R U KIDDIN' ME?!

Donald Trump: I'll Decide on Presidential Run by June
on ABC's "Good Morning America" today that he'll make a decision about running for president in 2012 by June. Luckily for Trump, a June announcement wouldn't overlap with the upcoming Spring season of his reality show, "Celebrity Apprentice."

"It could be fun because I'd like to see some positive things happen for the country," Trump said of running for the presidency. "I'm going to make a decision probably by June."

Trump said he would consider running for president because "the respect for this country is just not there. I have many people from China that I do business with, they laugh at us. They feel we're fools. And almost being led by fools. And they can't believe what they're getting away with."

He said he would run as a Republican and could "very easily" spend more than $200 million on his campaign.

Trump acknowledged, "Would I rather be in the race or not be in the race? I can tell you, I love what I'm doing. I'm having a great time what I'm doing. I'd rather not be in the race." He said, however, he'd consider it if "the country continues to be taken advantage of by the world."

The reality TV star has speculated before about running for president.

If he were to run, Trump said he would "tax China" and tackle the price of oil.

No comments: