Tuesday, November 09, 2010

REMEMBER: Keith - Liberals are held to a higher standard ONLY the RIGHT can be hypocritical

KEITH OLBERMANN "STATEMENT TO THE VIEWERS OF COUNTDOWN":

"I ... wish to apologize to you viewers for having precipitated such anxiety and unnecessary drama. You should know that I mistakenly violated an inconsistently applied rule - which I previously knew nothing about ...

Certainly this mistake merited a form of public acknowledgment and/or internal warning ... Instead, after my representative was assured that no suspension was contemplated, I was suspended without a hearing, and learned of that suspension through the media. ...

When a website [POLITICO] contacted NBC about one of the donations, I immediately volunteered that there were in fact three of them."

No comments: