Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Here Are The Four Most Ridiculous Things Sarah Palin Has Said In The Last 48 Hours (Stupid is as stupid does!)

Sarah Palin's new book "America By Heart" hits bookshelves today and as a result Sarah Palin has been in the media even more than usual.

The upshot? Even more than usual Palin soundbites to keep you entertained and/or infuriated this holiday Thanksgiving weekend.

Now imagine what it will be like if she runs for president.


1. "Obviously we’ve gotta stand with our North Korean allies.”
Palin weighs in on the North Korean conflict: “This speaks to a bigger picture here that certainly scares me in terms of our national security policy. But obviously we’ve gotta stand with our North Korean allies.” No word on whether Palin can see North Korea from her house.

2. Palin Is Not Interested In The Blue-Blooded Bushes
In response to Barbara Bush's recommendation that Palin stay in Alaska: "I don't want to concede that we have to get used to this kind of thing, because i don't think the majority of Americans want to put up with the blue-bloods — and i want to say it will all due respect because I love the Bushes — the blue bloods who want to pick and chose their winners instead of allowing competition."

3. "I don't want to be a distraction"
On running for President: "I want to be realistic about this. I want to offer myself up in the name of public service if I can do good and if the debate can be centered around those things that Americans should be talking about.
Now I realize that I’m an unconventional potential candidate and, because of that, I don’t want to be speculated about – whether I’m gonna run or not – if all it does is kind of gin up controversy and superficial, ridiculous items to talk about, as we’ve seen in the last couple of weeks, and get people distracted from the important issues that Americans need to be discussing as we go into the 2012 election to unseat Barack Obama.”

4. “I want to help clean up the state that is so sorry today of journalism"
“I want to help clean up the state that is so sorry today of journalism. And I have a communications degree. I studied journalism, who, what, where, when, and why of reporting.
I will speak to reporters who still understand that cornerstone of our democracy, that expectation that the public has for truth to be reported. And then we get to decide our own opinion based on the facts reported to us.”

No comments: